Supporting growth & development of underrepresented businesses
With our Inclusive Supplier Program, our goals are threefold.
- Engage: Increase engagement with diverse and small suppliers to address our strategic business needs and to promote our mutual success as long-term partners
- Enrich: Support the business growth of diverse and small suppliers
- Expand: Expand the reach and impact of our diverse and small suppliers within Korn Ferry and their communities
FAQ about our Inclusive Supplier Program
Korn Ferry is dedicated to building a supplier base that reflects the diversity of our employees, clients and communities. We are working with our suppliers to develop a more sustainable business while accelerating opportunities in our suppliers’ markets.
How can my business get involved?
We’re actively searching for diverse and small businesses for partnerships that help us deliver on our commitment to our employees and clients. You can get started by registering as a diverse and small supplier using supplier.io's Supplier One platform.
To register, you will need to provide some basic information about your business, including the following:
- Corporate structure
- Locations where you provide products and services
- Products and services
- Types of certifications
Does my business qualify for your Inclusive Supplier Program?
We want to partner with businesses that fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Women-owned businesses
- Veteran-owned businesses
- Service-disabled veteran-owned businesses
- LGBTQ+-owned businesses
- Minority-owned businesses
- Disadvantaged businesses
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) businesses
Do I need a business certification to qualify for the Inclusive Supplier Program?
No, you do not need certification to self-identify and register. However, it’s helpful. We encourage you to get certified to the extent that you qualify to have one of the following business certifications:
- Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Self-Certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SC-SDB)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (ED-WOSB)
- HUB Zone Business (HUBZone)
- Veteran Owned Business (VET)
- Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVET)
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT)
- Disabled-Owned Business (DISABLED)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
What kinds of products and services do you buy?
Generally, we buy from suppliers of the following goods and services:
- Professional, consulting and IT support services
- Office-related goods and services
- Catering and food services
- Travel and hospitality services
- Professional facilitators, coaches and consultants to support our client needs
What happens when I register with Korn Ferry's Inclusive Supplier Program through the supplier.io portal?
You’ll receive a registration confirmation letting you know that your information has been added to supplier.io’s supplier database. Our procurement teams rely on this database to identify suppliers who match our needs when opportunities arise. Your registration with supplier.io will be visible to other companies using supplier.io’s services who may also seek to build relationships with you.
Does registration guarantee the award of work?
Registration gives us access to your information for consideration in future opportunities, but it does not guarantee an award of work.
Do you have a supplier code of conduct?
Yes. We expect our suppliers to abide by our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics for Contractors and Vendors.
Who can answer my questions about the Inclusive Supplier Program?
If you have additional questions, please send an email to InclusiveSupplierProgram@kornferry.com.