The partnership of Korn Ferry and Cleveland Clinic combines consultative knowledge of the self-disruptive leader with a longstanding tradition of developing physician and healthcare leaders to create one powerful program. Here are some benefits that the program offers.
This program will help healthcare leaders:
- Understand and address the challenges facing healthcare organizations today, so that they can effectively lead through current and emerging crises and help their organization thrive in the new normal.
- Develop a stronger sense of who they are and what they bring to the table through assessments and coaching.
- Through our Healthcare Leadership Development Program, learn the changing expectations and key skills physician leaders will need to be successful in today’s environment. For more information, click here.
What healthcare leaders will learn:
- How to analyze experiences and assess opportunities to develop a leadership practice.
- How to examine professional relationships and grow a circle of influence.
- How to anticipate what lies ahead, with an eye toward fostering growth.
- How to communicate and listen, build trust, mentor, coach others and navigate change.
- How to impact and inspire continued reflection, exploration and deepening of strategic leadership insights.
- How to recognize communication tendencies and improve leadership behaviors through feedback and coaching.
The Future of Healthcare since 1921
Cleveland Clinic is a nonprofit multispecialty academic medical center that integrates clinical and hospital care with research and education. Located in Cleveland, Ohio, it was founded in 1921 by four renowned physicians with a vision of providing outstanding patient care based upon the principles of cooperation, compassion and innovation. Cleveland Clinic has pioneered many medical breakthroughs and is consistently named as one of the nation’s best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. Among Cleveland Clinic’s 70,800 employees worldwide are more than 4,660 salaried physicians and researchers, as well as 18,500 registered nurses and advanced practice providers, representing 140 medical specialties and subspecialties.
Let us be part of your success story
Contact us and see how we can help you achieve your business goals.